Penny Blue (Perforated)
Perforate Two Penny Blue
Here you will find all listed examples of Two Penny Blues with perforations. If you are searching for something exceptional, please visit our Special & Selected category, where you will find examples of Mint stamps, Superb or Very Fine Used stamps, or variations such as watermark inverted.
Please refer to the following grading acronyms in relation to this category.
- UM = Unmounted mint.
- FMM = Fine Mounted Mint.
- AMM = Average Mounted Mint, will have some defect.
- VFU = Very Fine Used, with a very light postmark.
- FU = Fine Used, with moderate postmark.
- GU = Good Used, with heavier postmark.
- AU = Average Used, slight defect such as pulled perfs, snagged corner or slight thin.
- SF = Stamp with faults, such as trimmed perfs, thinned, small tear.
Sorry, no products currently found in this category,
please choose another or return later.
Return to: All Categories