Line Engraved Perforate Issues
Perforated Line Engraved Issues
Unearth a piece of philatelic history with our collection of Queen Victoria Line Engraved Perforates, issued from 1854 to 1870. Explore the distinct perforated designs, including the Penny Reds, Two Penny Blues, Half Penny Reds, and One and Half Penny Reds. Each stamp reflects the precision of Victorian engraving and the evolution of postal services during this period. Delve into the details of this remarkable collection, a testament to the artistry and innovation of 19th-century British stamp production.
Please refer to the following grading acronyms in relation to this category.
- UM = Unmounted mint.
- FMM = Fine Mounted Mint.
- AMM = Average Mounted Mint, will have some defect.
- VFU = Very Fine Used, with a very light postmark.
- FU = Fine Used, with moderate postmark.
- GU = Good Used, with heavier postmark.
- AU = Average Used, slight defect such as pulled perfs, snagged corner or slight thin.
- SF = Stamp with faults, such as trimmed perfs, thinned, small tear.
Sorry, no products currently found in this category,
please choose another or return later.
Return to: All Categories